Search This Blog

Saturday, January 8, 2011

crafty crafter: more free stuff again

  

crafty crafter: more free stuff again 


email me if u would like a free sample of my cards then order some more? bennett2.3@hotmail.co.uk 

pop out surprise ..

this is a birthday card for my partners sisters husbound ,,in the center it pops out with a surprise birthday cake and present..



this is a new style for me i stamped on the backing paper coloured in the stamp imaged ..






















email me if youwould like to have one free sample of my cards then order frm me if u like them? bennett2.3@hotmail.co.uk




  • Site Address:
    http://no1-craftycrafter.webs.com/




  • Site Title:
    hayley craft-ctafter homemade cards




  • Site Purpose:
    Enthusiasts: hobbies, gaming, sports, pets...
  • No comments: